Monday, August 8, 2005

Sorority Girl


Currently Reading: "Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororites" by Alexandra Robbins

Posted by Wannabe @ 3:18 PM

Read or Post a Comment

yikes...how's the book? don't think I'd want to know about the secret life of a sorority girl!
I finally got my copy of the lisa glatt book though!

Posted by Blogger klk @ Sunday, August 14, 2005 8:08:00 PM #
 

So good. A bit dry at parts when she is discussing logistics and "rules" but overall a good read. This is another treat from Miss Luka....she also sent me Lisa Glatt! She is now my personal library!
Enjoy A Girl Becomes....let me know what you think of it Kristie!
Smooch.

Posted by Blogger Wannabe @ Monday, August 15, 2005 8:54:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters