Saturday, November 12, 2005

Oh alright, alright...everyone get off my back already! LOL!

Two names u Go by:
1. Manda
2. Mama

Two parts of your Heritage:
1. Czech
2. Swedish

Two things that Scare u:
1. Spiders O-O-O ....really I envision them crawling on my head when I am sleeping and coming out of the shower head when I shower..thank you Arachnaphobia
2. Something bad happening to Syd

Two of your everyday essentials:
1. An IV drip O' Joe...yes, caffeine is my drug of choice
2. Toothbrushing...at LEAST 3 times

Two things u are wearing right now:
1. Thermal long sleeved tee...navy blue..from Abercrombie
2. Flannel yoga pants...oh soooo comfy...from Eddie Bauer..do you a favor and get you some

Two of your Fave bands or artists:
1. Well it changes all the time...but right now..Goo...yes, I'm loving me some Goo Goo Dolls right now
2. Jack Johnson

Two of your favorite songs: (well right now they are:)
1. Drops of Jupiter - Train
2. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

Two things u want in a relationship(other than real love)
1. Brutal Truth
2. Respect

Two truths:
1. I am VERY critical of myself
2. I can't stop eating Dublin Mudslide...really...can. not. stop...someone kill Ben or Jerry for me will ya?

Two physical traits in the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Confident stride...but not an egotisical one..like one that says..yeah, I'm all that...ick...I'm talking about a certain confidence stride...
2. Laugh...definitely...I love a guy that knows how to laugh.

Two Favorite hobbies:
1. Knitting
2. Reading

Two things you want really badly:
1. To be a great mom that my child admires
2. Education on vaccination, circ and cloth to be talked about daily

Two places you want to go on vacation:
1. The beach...preferable somewhere on Cape Cod...I am in love with Cape Cod
2. To see my sisters again in Connecticut

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. To take a leap of faith...a big one
2. To leave a positive legacy for my child

Two ways you are stereotypically a chick:
1. Hand lotion and chapstick ALWAYS on hand
2. Can talk for hours and hours on the phone about nothing in particular

Two things you are thinking about right now:
1. I should be finishing up knitting for my Stitch N Bitch meeting for our charity donation
2. I need to really put down the spoon...go away...GO AWAY!

Two people you would like to do this:
1. Kristie Kelso Rothstein aka KKR..aka Claridad...I love that girl and she makes me laugh!
2. Gojirama aka Jenna...cause I admire her so.

Posted by Wannabe @ 8:33 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I love learning about people through these fun things. How are you? It has been ions since I've visited - I don't know what happened! Hope you are well. It is great to stop by and visit again as usual... and I LOVE your new icon!!

Miss you and I promise to visit more!!

xo
Sarah

Posted by Blogger Sarah @ Friday, November 18, 2005 9:40:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters