Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Christmas Angel

A few of Miss Syd's portraits....


Posted by Wannabe @ 10:56 AM

Read or Post a Comment

SHE IS THE CUTEST EVER!

I mean, seriously, she is sooooooo cute. Irresistably adorable. I could just cuddle and love her to pieces! :o)

Posted by Blogger Sarah @ Monday, December 19, 2005 2:50:00 PM #
 

miss you... we all could use a new-year blog. xo sarah

Posted by Blogger Sarah @ Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:29:00 PM #
 

Oh beautiful angel! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MY BLUE EYED FRIEND?!!!

Gosh, I've missed you!

Posted by Blogger klk @ Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:08:00 AM #
 

O.k. the fact that I already left a comment and have been a sucky blogger lately means that you are really REALLY LAGGIN' Ms. Amanda!!!

lol :)

Posted by Blogger klk @ Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:42:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters