Thursday, April 6, 2006

Anyone for some Pie?

Dena aka Pie from Vegas came to visit the APU girls this past weekend. I met Dena online almost 6 years ago at Mothering.com and finally after all this time got to meet her IRL! It was night filled with fun, fantastic food and lots of girly time...starting with Mikael and I getting our piercings..woohoo...and followed by an absolutely amazing dinner at Fate.

Here are some of our photos from the night...I love you girlies!

The infamous Mamapie!


Me flashing the girls with my hot suede Mary Janes!


Christy aka The Naughty Snow White


Terri...my fellow knitter...in her hot vintage dress!


And last but not least...my sweet, sweet friend, Mikael and I!

Posted by Wannabe @ 2:42 PM

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters