Tuesday, April 4, 2006

I missed it...how did I miss it...

Remember when you were little and you dreaded April Fools Day because you knew that inevitably SOMETHING or SOMEONE was going to get you? Well, it seems the fear has passed me...I totally forgot this year. Darn it. I could think of a list a mile long that my dh would have totally fell for...and I MISSED it. Blast.

Posted by Wannabe @ 4:44 PM

Read or Post a Comment

i kinda missed it too. i had an 80's party to go to and had a sneaking suspicion that no one was going to be dressed up, as a joke. but it wasn't.

/boring story

Posted by Blogger embee @ Thursday, April 06, 2006 4:32:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters