Saturday, April 1, 2006

My iPod Meme

Thanks to Logorrhea...okay why does the name of that blog always make me think of dia...really?

Here goes...I shuffled my "trusty, dusty, barely gets used but I had to have it" iPod today and here was my first 10 in order:

Humans Being - Van Halen
King of Pain - The Police
Babylon II - David Gray
Destination Unknown - Marietta (from the Top Gun Soundtrack! What, what!)
Talk - Coldplay
I Need to Know - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Laura - Scissor Sisters
Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
Some Kind of Wonderful - Joss Stone
I'll See It Through - Texas (from Love Actually Soundtrack)

Posted by Wannabe @ 4:45 PM

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters