Friday, April 14, 2006

who am i

So this made me chuckle today. My friend posted this on our ap board and I have to share. This is a conversation between her and her son today:

mom: who am I? I am yellow and I live on sesame street and I have a nest.
son: big bird!
mom: yes! your turn.

son: who am I? I am white and blue and green and pink.
mom: buzz lightyear
son: yes!

mom: who am I? I am green and furry, live in a garbage can, and I am always crabby.
son: ...Mama!


You know why this makes me laugh? Because I've been living in the garbage can a lot too lately. I've been so strung out and busy and tired that I've been nothing but a big grump. I need to snap out of it. I wonder what the buggernut would say if I had the same conversation with me. Most likely she wouldn't understand and would say...THE COUNT...ah-ah-ah and then start counting to 4. But, even still I see it in her when I am a grump. I need to be better with this. Look on the brighter side. If not for me, but for my little one.

Good lesson learned today. For that I am grateful.


On the knitting front. I cast on for my first pair of socks. I stopped frustrated after one row. I HATE DPN's. I think I want to learn on 2 circulars but I'm not sure where to start. I'm going to give it another go tomorrow if I have time and some peace and quiet (hahahahahaha....).

Posted by Wannabe @ 8:49 PM

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters