Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Anniversary Abby...

6 years ago this weekend Abby and I became a couple. I know it sounds sort of weird to call my cat and I a couple, but that's what we are. She is my baby. She sleeps by my side every night, wakes me every morning, lays on the bathmat while I shower and sits on the sink while I get ready. When I was sick earlier this month she never left my side. She is my constant companion. I love her. Happy 6th Anniversary Abby....may we have another 6 years together.



Posted by Wannabe @ 7:00 PM

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters