Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Baby!

The Buggernut is 2 today! I can't believe it! 2...already. Where does the time go? Everyone tells you this when you have kids, but I don't know that you believe it until the time has past. Happy Birthday my sweet 'Nut. You have brought endless amounts of joy, inspiration, love and sweetness into my life. May you have another healthy, beautiful year!

Here is my baby the first time we met...I love this picture because of all the hands surrounding her...mine, my mom's, the nurse and The Mr's:


And here she is today:


She made my life a little sweeter yesterday too...it was a nice Mom's Day. The Mr. went to Dunkin' Donuts at 4am to get me fresh donuts right out of the oven and had coffee ready to brew when I got up. We hung out during the morning...I took Syd for a long walk and then they gave me some really sweet cards and a year subscription to People Mag...oh yes, me lurves the celeb gossip...actually the Mr. knows the reason I really like People is for the crossword puzzle...LOL! We watched Memoirs of a Geisha (which was AMAZING) while Syd napped and then the Mr. made me Chicken Cacciatore over pasta with steamed broccoli for dinner. We ended our day by watching the first part of the season finale of Grey's and eating Fat Boy's....OH EMBEE...do you remember the Ode to the Fat Boy pledge? :)

Posted by Wannabe @ 11:22 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Happy Birthday sweet Syd!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Monday, May 15, 2006 12:52:00 PM #
 

oh my. happy bday sydda, love that little girl!

i pledge allegiance to the fat boys, the best sandwich in the world...
i pledge to eat you, worship you....

i can't remember the rest. but i have pics! i'll have to dig them out!
love you!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Monday, May 15, 2006 3:34:00 PM #
 

I pledge allegiance to the Fat Boy...and the box on which his face stands...
one vanilla, under sandwich, indivisible...with finger lickin' and lip smackin' for all.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Saturday, May 20, 2006 5:00:00 PM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters