Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wet Dog...

This is why I am putting off...well, okay, procrastinating on felting all these bags. It smells disgusting in here whenever I do it. Wet dog, wet sheep, wet funk, whatever.
I whipped another one up in under 2 hours...this is the clutch from One Skein. I LURVE me the pattern and I will be making more...if only....I didn't have to felt it. Blah!



Posted by Wannabe @ 3:42 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Haha... I have 3 of those sitting here waiting to be felted and, like, 8 of the bowls. Same deal--can't stand the smell. Bleach.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:09:00 PM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters