Friday, June 9, 2006

June One Skein Reveal and a Few FO's!

So my One Skein Secret Pal was WAYYYYYY generous and sent not one, but three skeins. Lucky me! They are all gorgeous and varying shades of pinks which I LOVE! But Pal, please email me cause 2 of the skeins are not marked and I'm dying to know gauge and why you chose the skeins you sent to send.

Here are some pics of what she/he sent...






And a few things I whipped up over the past week:

An apple washcloth for my MIL out of green Sugar N Cream Cotton.


And a baby hat made from a leftover half skein of KFI Cashmerino for my neice to use for her baby dolls. :)




Sophie is felted and I hate her. I'm really not happy. I think my neice will like her but if I was to make another I would make her a LOT taller and give her longer handles. Once she is dry and stuffed with bath goodies I will take a pic and hopefully post this weekend. Have a fantastic weekend!

Posted by Wannabe @ 12:41 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You are SO LUCKY!! That red/yello/orange skein is so awesome.

le sigh.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Friday, June 09, 2006 4:11:00 PM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters