Thursday, July 20, 2006

Living where I don't belong...

see I belong in Boston! But it does sound like I'm rather snooty. Hehe. And really, do I want to live where I can be associated with New Kids On The Block. Um, not really...but I'll take somewhere else in New England! :)

You Are Boston

Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block
What American City Are You?


See where you belong and then let me know!

Posted by Wannabe @ 7:16 AM

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters