Friday, November 3, 2006Anne), I'm here...I've just been busy and the blog has taken a backseat.
I'm going to TRY...I said TRY...to start blogging more frequently which will be hard because all my knitting right now is holiday knitting which equals no pics...so I'm going to give you something even better...yarn P0rn. Yeah baby. Keep checkin' in cause I have some good stuff to photograph this weekend.
If you know me...even a little, you know that I'm a bit...well, on the pessimistic side and so I'm going to steal..uh, borrow, from Sara, Embee, and Heather and try a little gratefulness.
So here goes:
1. These beauties that I picked up at Trader Joe's this week. I'm a sunflower kinda girl anyways, but these just were the prettiest darn things I have seen in a while and a bonus, they turned the water an almost light purpley color from the stems...they've been a joy to look at all week.
2. I had a super productive morning this morning...Buggernut behaved herself which allowed me to get some MAJOR housework done. Major housework on a Friday=more time to spend doing fun stuff this weekend!
3. My weekly, okay bi- or maybe tri-weekly phone chats with Sarie. She always makes me laugh, brightens my day and just "gets" me. I love her so much and I'm so glad she's my sister.
4. Old Navy Stuff N Save bags in the mail. What, what!
5. KT Tunstall. That grrrl makes me shake my groove thang, and that's hotness right there. Download this: Black Horse and the Cherry Tree & Suddenly I See....or better yet, just download the whole album, Eye to the Telescope and you can thank me later! ;)
6. Trader Joe's Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
7. Getting Disc 5 & 6 of Season 2 of Felicity on DVD in the mail today.
8. Yankee Pumpkin Pie Candles...mmmm, my house smells sooo good right now.