Friday, November 10, 2006
Okay, so "You Know", here is my Grateful Friday post just for you!;)
1. Getting some loving encouragement from my sister on the phone today about how to handle my out of control 2.5 year olds temper tantrums in public. She never judges and always lends helpful support...I love her.
2. Knit night last night rocked my world. This chica always makes me laugh and feel better. AND Starbucks has peppermint mochas again...so between good friends, much needed laughs and peppermint mochas...okay and a VERY hot barista...it was a great knit night...oh...and the knitting was good too! ;)
3. I have the opportunity to foster with intent to adopt this little guy. We have an appointment tomorrow to see if the Buggernut will do well with him. If so, we will bring him home sometime this week.
4. Thanksgiving. I'm so glad it's only a few weeks away. I think it's my favorite holiday really...this year will be a lot different because my parents and grandparents won't be here, but I just found out that my brother and his new family will be joining us at my aunt's so I'm pretty thankful for that.
5. Felicity Season 3 on DVD...seriously. If you haven't seen this show, Netflix it. I love it.
6. Grey's is on again tonight. Hello, knitting, my favorite blanket and Grey's.
7. Having a husband who works so hard for our family. And he turns 29 on Sunday. :)
8. Peppermint Stick ice cream.