Tuesday, December 19, 2006
1. I like clean feet. If my feet feel sticky, I think nothing about shoving them in the sink and washing them.
2. I can only sleep naked. I know, TMI, but I think it's weird considering I used to HAVE to sleep in pj's. That all stopped when I was preggo with the Buggernut. Since then, I can't even think about having clothes on...it feels weird.
3. If my coffee isn't boiling hot, I won't drink it. I can't stand lukewarm or even less than boiling hot coffee. Anything else hot, like tea or cocoa, I am okay with being not so boiling, but the cuppa joe HAS to be boiling hot.
4. I have to vacuum every day. I have a love affair with my Dyson.
5. When I wear socks, they have to feel perfect in my shoes. I've had this "issue" since I was little. If the line in the front of the sock feels the least bit off, I will take off my shoe or change my socks until it feels just right.
6. I'm borderline OCD which everyone around me thinks is weird. Well, the things that I do like washing my hands 50 times a day and making sure my house is super clean and organized and having serious routines...people think that is weird. I just think it's normal and everyone else is weird.
Consider yourself tagged.