Friday, December 8, 2006
I'm grateful for a lot of things this week even though it was an emotional one:
1. Having Dean with us in our home for a month...he really got a good break from being at the shelter and I was glad to give him at least that.
2. Going in to Buggernut's room this morning and have her exclaim right off the bat...Mommy, I'm so glad you're home....and gave me the hugest hug. :)
3. Having a GREAT time at knit night last night. It was only Linda and I but we laughed like nobody's business and knit up a storm.
4. Paying for Christmas in CASH!
5. Having about 90% of my Christmas shopping done.
6. Being able to take a long, hot shower tonight...long enough to shave my legs even (you mamas KNOW what I'm talkin' 'bout) with my new paraben free 100% vegan shaving cream...(go ahead and say it Anne..Manda is a DIRTY HIPPIE! DIRTY HIPPIE! DIRTY HIPPIE!)
7. Starbucks Organic Gingerbread Lattes. Nothin' betta.
8. Abby and Levi, my 2 kitties who I appreciate now more than ever...who enrich my life in so many ways.
9. Caridee winning on America's Next Top Model! WHAT WHAT!
10. Scoring a new snowman at Pier One to add to my growing collection...and he was on sale too!
11. Having the Buggernut's BFF and her mom over this morning so the girlies could paint Christmas ornaments. They had SOOO much fun and the Bug is SOOO proud of what she made!
12. Looking forward to getting our tree tomorrow. I know Bug is going to be super excited and I love seeing the look on her face when she is happy.
13. My new blog header and winning a contest over at Tink's Place because I posted a poem with the words gayer and nuts in it. Rocket.
14. Christmastime. It gives me a renewed sense of how blessed we are for all we have.