Friday, January 19, 2007
- The Mister and I seemed to have dodged the puke bug. Knock on wood.
- The Buggernut is feeling much better. Any parent will tell you how hard it is to watch your child be so sick and not be able to "fix" it...it's a helpless feeling. I am grateful today that she is feeling well and is starting to eat normal stuff again.
- Talking to my sister for insane amounts of time this week. It's really become a bit of an addiction. I'm so looking forward to flying up to see her in a month and a half.
- My pink Chuck Taylors
- The white hydrangea that is blooming in a pot on my dining room table. It reminds me of Nantucket in the summertime.
- Rainy days
- Jack Bauer...yumma yum.
- Having a husband who works incredibly hard and was my rock this week.
- Meeting my aunt for breakfast tomorrow at Wildflower. It will probably be one of the last times we get to do this since she moves in a few months. I love my alone girl talk time with her.
- This yarn I saw this morning at Scout's blog...I'm going to order the pink and brown colorway in the bulky Louet...yummmmm...
Labels: Grateful Friday