Friday, January 26, 2007
I'm grateful for lots this week:
- Fair trade hot cocoa....I'm pretty much off coffee (okay, I might break this when I'm in CT and there is a Dunkin' Donuts on every corner...)
- Knit night. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE getting together with the girlies and knitting away. There is always lots of laughing, knitting help, funny stories and an overall sense of friendship. It really recharges me to be around these women every week.
- Knitting. I am so grateful that I finally found my "thing". It's soothing, fun, and I love creating things from scratch for the people I love.
- My new Starbucks mug. It's pink and brown OF COURSE, and adorable. My wallet couldn't resist it last night.
- The Buggernut. She makes me laugh. I love to laugh. She also gives the best sleepy warm hugs first thing in the morning.
- Walking In Memphis by Marc Cohn. I love this song. I heard it on my way home from knitting last night and walked in the door and told the Mister...he downloaded it right away. It was one of those songs we HAD to have played at our wedding reception. LOVE.
- Booking my airline tickets to go see my favorite girls in March.
- Flannel sheets
- Orange Patchouli candles
Labels: Grateful Friday