Thursday, January 4, 2007

Props

To Tinkalicious for the new Knitalicious header! Is she the Bizomb or what?

I PROMISE I will download some pics this week from Christmas and knitting progress. I've been busy trying to get my habitat back into order and cleaning like a crazy person. I guess that's what happens when you don't clean for a month because the Christmas decs mask the house goo.

Posted by Wannabe @ 2:41 PM

Read or Post a Comment

yep! And I LOVE the new look!

Posted by Blogger Scoutj @ Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:44:00 PM #
 

dude. i just realized people charge a lot of money for these cool banners...man, you are so getting an invoice! {JK}

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Friday, January 05, 2007 10:36:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters