Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Classic Buggernutism

Tonight at dinner The Buggernut was less than cooperative. I think if I let her she would have just eaten tortilla chips and none of the black bean burritos I made. She was being a real stink at one point and wouldn't eat and was blatently laughing when the dh would tell her to eat. So he said...Wipe that smile off your face, I'm serious, you need to eat. So what did she do....she took her napkin, looked right at him and said...okay, I'm wiping the smile off...and proceeded to wipe her mouth. She took the napkin off her mouth and frowned. Little stinker. Of course, me being the nice, supportive mom that I am had to leave the table because I was laughing so hard.

Labels:

Posted by Wannabe @ 6:10 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Good one. :)

What a stinker.

Posted by Blogger Sara @ Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:10:00 PM #
 

My goodness, I would have totally lost it too!!! Funny.

PS: Tortilla chips sound like a perfectly good dinner to me. I know, not helping. :)

Posted by Blogger Karen @ Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:13:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters