Friday, February 2, 2007This week I am grateful for:
- The Buggernut being creative. I love that she'd rather paint, color (even on the windows and walls), draw with chalk, play with her MagnaDoodle, playsilks etc than watch TV. I LOVE that.
- Trader Joe's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Organic Half Caff Extra Hot Hazelnut Lattes (yes, I'm semi-back on coffee)
- My taxes being done
- 5 cats being adopted from Rescue this week and Dean, our former foster kitty, being in foster again with a potential adopter!
- Super Bowl Sunday!!!
- 3/4 sleeved Old Navy perfect fit tees
- Having a productive knitting week
- Several knitting trades on Knitty that will result in me getting some Socks that Rock, Lorna's Laces, Socks Soar on 2 Circulars and Austermann Step sock yarn! WHAT WHAT!!!
- Being healthy this week
- Breyers Coffee Ice Cream
- Talking to my mom several times this week
Labels: Grateful Friday