Friday, February 2, 2007

Grateful Friday

This week I am grateful for:

I hope you all have a great weekend. The 'Nut and I are heading to Rescue's Volunteer Picnic tomorrow and then Sunday we will gorge ourselves on lots of fattening food while watching the Super Bowl. I plan on getting some more knitting done and starting on one of my new Jane Austen books, Emma, that came in the mail the other day! Have a good one!

Labels:

Posted by Wannabe @ 4:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh my, she is sooo cute!!! How wonderful that she's already so artistic. I love your Grateful Friday posts. And your weekend plans sound wonderful!! Enjoy!!

Posted by Blogger Karen @ Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:05:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters