Friday, February 16, 2007
In Grateful Friday News:
- My sister, Sara and I talked EVERY day this week. Today was almost a record day. Not quite though 'cause I think we've talked a bit longer. By the time we ended the call it was approx 2 hours and 50 minutes. **Okay, Rich, if you read my blog, which would be weird considering you are my BIL, please just erase that from your memory.** Anywho, I'm seriously grateful for my sister, who makes me laugh with random comments about how even though Gwyneth Paltrow is considered an America-hater, she still loves her. Only 19 more days till I see her in person!!!
- My MIL. Yes, I said my MIL. She has been watching Syd for me every Tuesday morning lately so I can get out and have some me time. This past Tuesday I ran 7 ERRANDS...7! ALONE. It was heaven. Yes, errands all you childless people who are shaking your heads saying why is this chic happy about running errands alone and considers that me time...you just WAIT!
- My dh and I have a date scheduled tomorrow. This is a ture novelty since I can't remember the last time we went out alone. We are going here to see this. The dh saw it was coming to town so I arranged for above sitter and we are going tomorrow. I can't wait!
- Getting our van detailed today. It looks SOOO nice. I lurve me a clean car.
- The Buggernut. As crazy as she drives me....she is also so sweet and caring. I love her heart.
- Getting another opportunity this weekend to work at Rescue's Open House. We had 6 cats adopted this past week and we are hoping for more thru this event.
Labels: Grateful Friday