Friday, March 30, 2007Things I am grateful for this week:
- Getting to help this crazy grrrrl, Mikael, who pets my shoes on dinner dates, move into her new house this weekend. I love her so much and can't wait to see her.
- Mild weather this week...it has been BEEEEEAUTIFUL here.
- Trader Joe's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes and fresh blackberries
- iPod love
- Blooming daffodils
- Buggernut's laughter
- Espadrilles...me loves.
- Spending time with the grrrls last night at knit night and doing an awesome trade with Spiff
- Having "fresh meat" (okay, new knitters) at knitting last night and this past Saturday. Muahahahaah.....
- Talking to 2 of my 3 brothers this week for good blocks of time. :)
- Pancakes & a movie on a Monday night
- Being healthy this week
Labels: Grateful Friday