Friday, March 23, 2007
Today I am grateful for:
- My Buggernut who makes me laugh and has such a little personality. I love her to pieces. I also love that she loves Peanut Butter as much as I do. :)
- Unexpected opportunities
- Thunderstorms, cool weather and LOTS of rain
- Having knitting needles back in my hands after a decent hiatus. I forget when I don't knit much how much I miss it.
- Buggernut taking awesome naps since we've been home from CT which allowed me to get every room in our house deep cleaned and some big organizing done (read: under the kitchen sink, master closet etc...YEAH!)
- Blooming hydrangea on my dining room table
- Fresh strawberries
- Finding flip flop like slippers at Old Navy in Meriden
- Talking to my grandma yesterday...and hearing joy in her voice
- Having a super fun shopping trip with my MIL on Tuesday. We enjoyed each other's company a lot and it was really nice.
- Having Namaste Needles replace my knitting bag that was faulty and coming apart and it coming in 2 days! GO BUY A NAMASTE BAG from Scout! This company is amazing and stands by their customers, suppliers and their product! That's hard to find.
- Getting to see my knit grrrrrls tomorrow and looking forward to lunch with Anne
- Working at Rescue on Sunday...I haven't been there in 4 weeks and I miss it!