Saturday, April 7, 2007

Chocolate & Cotton Candy

Okay so I have this pink & brown fetish. I love the combo. Obviously, le blog is modeled after said fetish, as are the coffee mugs in the cupboard, yarn in my stash, my knitting bag and notions, so why not add one more little thing to the collection. Now who doesn't love a pink and brown skully?



She will reside on my knitting bag as soon as she gets here. I bought her as inspired by Sara's felt flower fetish over at Pink Sparrow. Can I tell you how much I heart Etsy?

Labels: ,

Posted by Wannabe @ 8:06 AM

Read or Post a Comment

She's so cute! At your recommendation, I ordered some of thoese coffee cozies from pillowhead - can't wait!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Sunday, April 08, 2007 5:48:00 PM #
 

Looks like the perfect accessory for you! Love that Etsy.

Posted by Blogger Karen @ Monday, April 09, 2007 10:24:00 AM #
 

mmm. delicious.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:50:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters