Monday, April 23, 2007

Don't get your hopes up...

It's boring stuff over here at Chez Wannabe. No pictures. No knitting. And certainly no babies to report. The pictures...there are none because there is no exciting knitting going on. Le Spiff and I went to Queen Creek's Yarn Yankers on Saturday to knit and I started the Clap. BUT, while I was there I frogged what I got done because I made a huge mistake and couldn't figure it out. I cast on again yesterday but really I'm only into the 2nd repeat on Section 2 which are the increases so there's really nothing excited about that. And today, when I could have been knitting while the 'Nut was down for a nap, I was cleaning blinds and dusting and spraying Febreeze on every fabric surface in the house. This seriously cuts down on knitting time. Don't feel sorry for me or anything. I do it to myself. And later...well, later I have to do the shopping at Trader Joe's followed by dinner, bathtime and bedtime....and by then, I'm sure I could knit, but the Mister is home tonight which means the carpet cleaning that he has been putting off for 5 weeks has to get done tonight so I can return the steam cleaner to the MIL tomorrow...that means I will be lifting chairs and litterboxes and shoes and stools and well, you get the picture...no knitting time. Le sigh. Even still, all you are going to hear about around here for the next little while is the Clap and surely that will get old....so I'll have to come up with something...maybe I'll tell you about my oldest cat's love affair with a certain pair of my J.Crew flip flops, or like Spiff and I, we can ponder the reasons why men stand to pee. But don't get your hopes up...there will be no pictures of those either.

Labels:

Posted by Wannabe @ 1:31 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Even if all you talked about what dropping stiches and vacuuming, I would stop it to say "hi"...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Monday, April 23, 2007 7:08:00 PM #
 

you say lifting stools, all i've been doing is cleaning stools. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Monday, April 23, 2007 7:51:00 PM #
 

I'm on the 3rd section of Clap, it definitely is a tedious knit. Out os sheer curiosity "how do you clean your blinds" I have to do that this week & am debating on what to do. Did you bath them in the tub? Or scrub while they were still hanging.

Posted by Blogger KeanaLee @ Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:04:00 AM #
 

There is a certain peace in ripping out stitches and starting fresh -- isn't there!

Posted by Blogger African Kelli @ Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:02:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters