Friday, April 13, 2007
This week I am grateful for:
- The week being over with. This was a really stressful week and I'm glad I get a fresh slate in a few days.
- Lots of knitting time. I've made myself sit and knit during the Buggernut's naps and after she went to bed this week. On any other week, I work my boooo-tay off cleaning or working on projects during these times which is why the knitting suffers. I finished 2 projects this week because of it and it feels good.
- Cast On - I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Podcast. Brenda Dayne podcasts from Wales and she has the most relaxing voice. I can knit and listen at the same time without the podcast taking away my concentration....you knitters know what I'm talkin' 'bout. Same way I can't knit during '24'....I CAN knit during Cast On.
- A warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie after lunch today.
- 3 pints of Haagen-Dazs in the freezer. Can we tell what week this is ladies?
- Being done with Tink's card swap. These things completely overwhelm me...why is that? I am a freaking perfectionist. As it is I am already having anxiety attacks about there being only 1 HANDMADE card in the loot. Pssshh.
- New friends.
- Having curly hair. I never thought I would ever say that...but struggling with Buggernut's poker straight, fine hair makes me appreciate what I have on my own head.
- Spa day on Sunday. I'm getting a combo massage (hot rock, swedish and deep tissue all in one), a mani, spa pedi, eyebrow wax/reshape and possibly a facial if I have time. I am sooo excited. I will be bringing the iPod and knitting with me.
- Beautiful weather. It's in the 60's here today. A welcome change from the 90's we had last week.
Labels: Grateful Friday