Friday, April 20, 2007

Grateful Friday


Have a fantastic weekend.

Labels: ,

Posted by Wannabe @ 11:23 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh, I forgot to post grateful friday - I will post grateful sunday....

where oh where to do you get baked kettle chips?

and, I am a sucker for J. Crew's flip flops...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Saturday, April 21, 2007 10:02:00 AM #
 

I just bought these:
http://privo.zappos.com/n/p/dp/17742446/c/72.html

And these:
http://privo.zappos.com/n/p/dp/17742474/c/89482.html

But they were only 39 at my shoe store! This is my third season wearing these Flip Flops and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Posted by Blogger Scoutj @ Saturday, April 21, 2007 11:29:00 AM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters