Thursday, April 19, 2007

An update and a BIG thank you

Seriously guys, I received so many emails and comments about my auntie. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy lives to think of my family. You have no idea how much that means to me and my family. The current update is that she has been transferred to a different hospital about 3 hours from her home. A biopsy will be done tomorrow and then it will be about a week for the pathology results to be in. Then they will determine whether they can do radiation to shrink the tumor and have the ability to operate. Everything is so up in the air right now, but please continue to send the prayers and love if you can. She can use each and every one. The good news is that we were able to get a hold of my mom who is making plans to try to come back to the States to be with my aunt.

The REALLY good news is that my sister had her baby last night after a long labor. She is doing well and has a healthy, BIG baby boy. I don't want to give away too much because I know she will want to post on her blog when she is home in a few days. He is nursing well and she is just trying to get used to be a new mama. I am so proud of her. I love you, Mar. :)

I'm off to knitting tonight for creme brulee and girl talk. Today has been a LONG one. Spiff, Michelle and I took our kiddos to the zoo and we are wiped out over here. Hopefully I can stay away long enough to knit something...I need to cast on the Clap, but have no energy to do so. It might be a dishcloth night for me. :)

Labels: , ,

Posted by Wannabe @ 4:22 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Congratulations to your sister and to you - "auntie".

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:18:00 PM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters