Friday, May 4, 2007(Yarn Pirate Superwash Merino Sock Yarn in Rosie, adorable wallet in my signature colors, a yummy lemon verbena candle, a cute stripey matchbox, Cucina Hand Wash and Lotion and some delish Republic of Tea teabags)
Hi, my name is Wannabe. I'm spoiled.
This Friday I am grateful for:
- Awesome girlfriends who send you yummy packages just 'cause. (see above)
- Winning a blog contest over at MLE Knits
- Martha Stewart Crafts released at Michael's this week (thanks to Sara for the tip!) which just makes me all gooey and happy with crafting possibilities (anyone want to watch the 'Nut for a week so I can get some of those ideas done...ehem.)
- Getting an enormous amount of deep cleaning and organizing done around Chez Wannabe this week!
- Trader Joe's Salt and Pepper Tater Chips...mmmmm
- Looking forward to a family get together at my aunt's tomorrow
- ROOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIE sock yarn....destined to become these!!!
- Scoring 2 skeins of Yarn Pirate Sock Yarn in Malamute and Pretty Pirate with the assistance of one Plucky Knitter. Muah.
- Having 3 movies that I REALLY want to see waiting for me on top of the TV: The Queen, Black Dahlia and Notes on a Scandal.
- Having super mild weather...it's only 80 today!
- My blooming hanging pot of pink geraniums outside my front door.
- Having health, family and love in my life.
Have a fantastic weekend!