Friday, June 1, 2007
This week I am grateful for:
- Miss Buggernut having nothing but a sore finger after getting stung by a scorpion (she was trying to pet it...). I was a bit freaked by all the side effects that COULD have happened, but she was really okay.
- My new foxy, kicky banner designed by the awesomeness aka Tink of The Art House fame. She rocketh my world.
- Knit night being fantastic last night. We have several new members that are going to start coming all the time! YEAH!
- My husband stepping up to the plate and being really awesome in times of "crisis" (read: toddler getting stung by scorpion) and overall being fantastic this week.
- A great week in general filled with lots of fun playdates, lunches and time with grandma.
Labels: Grateful Friday