Friday, June 15, 2007
- My hubster aka The Mister. He was awesome this week. I had a really hard day today and he was so supportive and did whatever he could to make me feel better. Just getting a nice hug from him is sometimes all I need to calm down and feel more centered.
- Getting to go out to dinner, pottery painting and ice cream with my aunt and cousin last night. It was SOO much fun!
- Finishing a sock that fits like a glove and is absolutely perfect (pics to follow next week!)
- Getting along really well with the MIL. I really really really am happy that we are doing well and developing a nice relationship...it makes life feel so much better.
- Knitting with Michelle for a few hours alone this week. It was a nice break and it was fun to get to know her a little bit more.
- Looking forward to knitting with friends tomorrow and spending quality family time this weekend.
- Hearing happy news from a good friend...and feeling so loved and blessed that she called to share it with ME!
- Getting to have a nice long chat with Embee yesterday.
- Making it in to The Yarn Pirate's Sock Booty Club! WOOT!
Have a fab weekend. Knitting pics and updates after the weekend!
Labels: Grateful Friday