Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Contest Winners

Thanks so much to everyone that left a comment for the drawings. So many of you came out of the woodwork, so to speak. I love getting lurkers to delurk. :)

The drawing happened this morning in my kitchen. Since Miss Buggernut was the object of the contest I let her pick the winners. Each person that correctly guessed that she got a HAIRCUT and was also a knitter went into one drawing. And since not one non-knitter guessed correctly, everyone that commented went into the second drawing for a pair of Puffluna earrings. I cut up pieces of paper for each drawing, put them into separate bowls folded up and let the 'Nut pick one piece out of each bowl. And the winners are:

Karen from Musings of a (mostly) Self Taught Knitter wins a skein of Plucky Knitter sock yarn in a custom Wannabe colorway

Embee from Logorrhea wins a pair of tag earrings from Puffluna.

CONGRATS LADIES!!!

Don't worry all...I'll be holding another contest soon to give away more prizes from my favorite indie shops! Stay tuned.

And without further ado....the haircut pics....Miss Nut got 7 INCHES cut off last Wednesday!




Labels: , , ,

Posted by Wannabe @ 11:00 AM

Read or Post a Comment

congrats to all those winners :)
aw..doesn't she look so cute, she looks all grown up!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Tuesday, July 03, 2007 2:36:00 PM #
 

What a sweet pea! So grown up....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Tuesday, July 03, 2007 6:54:00 PM #
 

Awww... what a cutie! Such a good haircut. We just cut our little's hair (actually, my husband used the clippers, and practically shaved it) I was and am grief-stricken. The little Nut's hair is adorable!!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Tuesday, July 03, 2007 7:07:00 PM #
 

AAAAAAA, I WON!!! I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!!! (Can you tell I'm a little excited????) Thank you thank you thank you!!! Here's a funny thing - I started reading the Plucky Knitter blog recently after you linked her here. And this morning I just sent her a pesto recipe. And now I won yarn dyed by her. Cool!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Posted by Blogger Karen @ Wednesday, July 04, 2007 5:52:00 AM #
 

She looks so cute, and grown up! :)

Posted by Blogger Sara @ Wednesday, July 04, 2007 8:54:00 PM #
 

i get sick for three lousy days and look what i miss! sheesh. cute haircut!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:31:00 AM #
 

Yes, it is a great haircut! :)
Lucky gals!

Posted by Blogger a friend to knit with @ Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:45:00 AM #
 

ps: contest at my place!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:07:00 PM #
 

she is so, so cute!

Posted by Blogger African Kelli @ Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:14:00 PM #
 
<< Home

musac love

XM Station 818 - Flight 26

podcast love

reading

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

viewing

Fringe, Mad Men, Man vs. Wild

eating

Vegan Yummy

drinking

Coffee with soy milk

exercising

Every moment of my day is exercise..hello, I chase after a 4 year old!

knitting

Clapotis, Donyales Socks, Highly Regarded Mitts, Berry Hill Mitts, Philadelphia Eagles Broadripples

doin' this

Photobucket


spoil me handmade

free hit counters