Friday, October 12, 2007
- My knitting grrrrrls...they make me laugh. My heart swells when I laugh...I need that....and they give it. We had such a fun night last night. :)
- My kiddo. She is grateful and thankful for everything. Today she thanked me for cleaning her pants for heaven's sake. She is such a sweetie. She stretches me and makes me want to be more like her everyday.
- My man. For working so hard for the Buggernut and I.
- My sisters. They are the first ones I want to call when I'm happy, sad, mad...anything...cause I know that they will always be there for me.
- Having an awesome birthday and anniversary.
- Knitting. It centers me and feeds my creative brain.
- Baking cookies with my kiddo this week. We had such a good time...and combined a math lesson at the same time.
- Having the windows open every morning this week! WHAT WHAT...heeeeelllllloooo fall.
Labels: Grateful Friday