Friday, September 30, 2005
Get to Baby Gap. HUGE SALE. H-U-G-E. If you know me...even a little...you know that when I see SALE that means....oooooooooooooooh la la. So, browsing thru I see tons of cute fall/winter stuff that we seriously need for the kiddo. Well, need. Um, that is all relative when it comes to shopping for a baby girl because it is ALL so cute. So...the little floral capelet was not exactly a need for her....but a need for me. :)
My main goal was socks. I lurve me some Gap Baby Socks. They stay on...are uber soft and are really nice. Bonus. Socks are 4 for $10. And some of the colors I need are marked to 99 cents. I mean could this get any better? No I say. So I proceed to add an enormous pile o' sockage to the stroller top....well, the nice girls that work at Baby Gap think it is so helpful to take everything from you and put it aside...to HELP...so I give the chic my socks and proceed to shop. Whiskered dark denim and a few sets of jammies later....I go to pay. Fabu. I scored.
Get home...no socks. NO SOCKS IN MY BAG!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, September 22, 2005
1. Your name spelled backwards?
~~adnama (okay I had to write my name down to do this...bwahahahahahah)
2. Where were your parents born?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
~~Tom Petty-Learning to Fly
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
~~Um, I really don't have one....
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
7. How many kids do you want?
~~1...and she is already here....my Sydda...
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
~~OF COURSE...waht kind of question is THAT???
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
~~Is that the thing that Jim Carrey rode on in Dumb & Dumber....um, no.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Best friends? close friends?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
16. Do you have a garden?
~~No. This is a good thing. I have been known to kill a few cactus in my day.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
~~??? - I don't read the paper so....
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
~~Yes, shall I sing it? Oh please beg me not to sing...you will be sorry.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
~~Shower-mostly morning...or if I feel gross I will at night...bath-whenever I have time alone...so like - NEVER!
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
21. Favorite pizza topping?
22. Chips or popcorn?
~~Chips - Kettle or Cape Cod
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
~~lipgloss only...watermelon Burt's Bees or clear
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
~~Fo' real? Is this really possible?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
~~No. Seriously could you ever imagine this? No. Definitely not.
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
~~My dh's family for my MIL's birthday. Olive Garden...disgusting fake Italian cuisine.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
~~Trader Joe's Organic Chocolate Truffle...to.die.for.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
~~Um, science fair? Does that count? What a dork.
32. Are you a good cook?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
~~Who doesn't. Though I do de-germ the pump when I use it.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
~~Hyland's Teething Tabs
38. Ever thrown up in public?
~~Sure have. ewwwwwwwww
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Can exs be friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
~~My mom when she had shoulder surgery.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
~~Nope. I was bald. Very hot. Oh yeah.
44. What message is on your voicemail?
~~PA-LEASE...what kind of question is this?
46. What was the name of your first pet?
~~Friskie. My orange tabby cat when I was five.
47. What's in your backpack?
~~Well my diaper bag is a backpack....so, wipes, a cloth diaper (Fuzzi Bunz of course!), mints, tissues, chapstick, sunblock, few books for Syd.
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
50. What are you thinking about?
~~Having to make dinner...I'm NOT in the mood.
These are the ladies that are doing the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty.
I am so loving this. LOVE. I wish I could get there with myself to where I really embraced myself for who I am and what is God given. Hopefully someday I will get there.
Wednesday, September 7, 2005
Currently reading Liberalism is A Mental Disorder by Michael Savage....I'm loving this book. He explores the reason that the extreme left AND right is dangerous for our future as a country. Straight shooter...